Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 26, 2014

God and fear

Blurb…
God and fear…

The thoughts and fear of losing a veritable companion, friend, caregiver, driver and most of all a loving wife, mother to my children, could be scary.
Beybs, my most loving wife was admitted to the nearest hospital (Perpetual, Las Pinas), last week of September for pains in her stomach.
After days and series of examinations and tests, ultra sound, ctscan, etc, etc.,the results and findings of doctors pointed to one.  We have to open up soonest possible. She’s turned yellowish, they all said.
Last Saturday, 27 September surgical procedures were performed.  After more than 12 hours in the OR, doctors told us a rare tumor was found in the upper part of the pancreas, that they refused to removed but only made a by pass.
Again, the fear of losing a loved one gripped my whole body and soul.   Realizing, I am a disabled, after a heart by pass and a stroke nine years ago, and  a  lingering prostate cancer  I turned to God… Like a voice from within, He told me, ‘Keep calm do not fear, I will not leave you’. ‘ The fear is from the evil ones, it will make you immobile, do something like what I have told you, sustained you the last nine years.’  In a while I could feel the strength as I began to write this, writing this not only for myself, but to all friends, relatives, including those on fb and non-fb around the world to help us in prayers that we may find the right treatment, natural, conventional and all other suggestions that will save the life of my wife. Thanks, hoping for you help.




No comments:

Post a Comment