Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 28, 2014

Blurb…
Prayers, prayers, prayers, too many on facebook some do not have time to read them all.
True, the only path you can find comfort, back up and cheers in times of deep troubles and dangers in your life is,.. prayer. 
I was in the intensive care unit (ICU) at St. Lukes in QC  when I had intense heart troubles.  My relatives not around, the nurse said, ‘Sir please sleep and rest.’  I could not sleep. I said to myself, maybe I better watch how I would die. Then it was like the low voice from within that said… pray.
 I talked to Jesus. ‘Jesus son of the Almighty Father, my Lord and my God…if I have to die at this hour my Lord, please take care of my  spirit…But if you will… my God give me some more time to settle all my  debts, my sins and all the wrongs I have done.  I am not in sorrow my Lord.  I know you are now with me.  Deep inside me my God I am happy.
Whew! After about eleven hours of stay the doctor came and said I can go home.
I copy a piece from the article of Ernest Angley, ‘The power of Prayer.

Talk to God from Your Heart


Don’t read a prayer; talk to God from your heart. Did you ever think of reading a request to your parents? They would have thought something was wrong in your head. I wanted to talk to my parents from my heart, and that’s the way they liked it. I talk to the Lord from my heart as well; I tell Him how I feel, how I believe in Him, what I’m expecting Him to do, that I’m waiting in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment