Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Me a pseudo writer? i won't argue, but readers.

   When I was in college in journalism 101 our professor told us once you might have written more than a million words then you become a writer.  I never had the chance to join a newspaper company or any publishing company because I worked as a salesman since the chance then of good earnings were much higher.  Sure writing is in my blood that every now and then and at the end of my days work I put something into writing.  And when I felt something was or is worth reading I sent them out for publication but most if not all ended up in the editor's waste can.  Yet I never lost heart in my writing.  I surely had written more than  a million words as evidenced by a cabinet-full of my old write-ups.  And with the advent of the internet and blogging in the web, I am now trying to retrieve some of my old articles, and with little editing  I put them into my blogs.
    Please do not worry because for every post I made I always  made sure and will always make sure that the three most important aspects of contents: informative, educational and entertaining are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment